- J. M. Stockie and J. K. Wiens. Jetting propulsion in jellyfish using the immersed boundary method. Manuscript in preparation.
- A. L. Preuss, R. J. Spiteri, and J. K. Wiens. A massively parallel, variable time-step, multi-GPU solver for the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations. Manuscript in preparation.
- J. K. Wiens and J. M. Stockie. Simulating flexible fiber suspensions using a scalable immersed boundary algorithm. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 290:1-18, 2015.
- J. K. Wiens and J. M. Stockie. An efficient parallel immersed boundary algorithm using a pseudo-compressible fluid solver. Journal of Computational Physics, 281:917–941, 2015.
- J. K. Wiens, J. M. Stockie, and J. F. Williams. Riemann solver for a kinematic wave traffic model with discontinuous flux. Journal of Computational Physics, 242:1–23, 2013.